Zhao Yi
04Sept91

I have flat feet. They say my fingers are short. And i love to perform.




Now Playing;






Connect with me



Friday, December 31, 2010
Last Day of 2010


Hohoho. Christmas over and it's 2011! :D Spent my christmas at Camp Christine with beloved TG Youth Group for a 3day 2night camp - 参学营. People might be thinking why the hell would i spend my christmas in a camp, but i swear, the camp was really a fruitful and enriching one. Fully energized now and im ready to continue on my 修道之旅. (:

And today, being the last day of the year, i spent it awesomely as well. Headed to JP with cousins to get stuffs needed for tmr's BBQ, then 16 of us went to have desserts. How awesome can that be. Hahaha!

Some awesome flashback of year 2010:
  • 1st time ly XCTB as soloist singer
  • 1st ever C Camp ly
  • SB Spotlight
  • SP Star
  • Hong Kong Holiday Trip
  • 参学营
  • Got a part-time job @ Simply Shiok

Here are some of my new year resolution:
  • Be happy all-year long
  • Forget all misunderstandings in 2010
  • Get into a freaking local university or Aus university
  • More LY in Youth Group
  • Lose weight
  • Enjoy life more
  • Perform an english song
  • Be less stressful
  • Finish learning playing my guitar
  • Continue to love everyone

Let's welcome a brand new year and everything will be really awesome.







8:59 PM
0 Comments; Post a comment!