Zhao Yi
04Sept91

I have flat feet. They say my fingers are short. And i love to perform.




Now Playing;






Connect with me



Monday, April 7, 2008
Orientation - Day 1


I just love my class~~~~!!!!!!!!!!


They were all damn super high and enthu can!
Esp the girls, they can even dance in the middle of the road, sings while travelling to game stations. LOL

Of course, as usual, all of us introduced ourselves in a classroom.
Then the facils told us to look around choose the most pretty girl and most handsome guy to represent our class for tomorrow's Pageant Contest.



LOL! Christabel & Ricki are going to represent DBA Class 10!

Theme for the Pageant was Undercover.



We're all going to wear black tomorrow to match with the 2 "couples"! =)
DBA 10 IN BLACK TOMORROW?



Anyway, whenever we had any free time, we would all sit together and sing!
I've got peace by the river~ I've got joy overflowing~ I've got life everlasting~
Everybody dance now~ Let's break it down now~ Let's do the remix~


Had lunch as a class at FC4.
As normal, no vegetarian stall. LOL!
But it's definitely alright for me. I'm used to it~ HAHA!

Played station games and i was sweating like hell.
Qin's more ke lian la! I wore a blue tank top & she wore long sleeves k!

I love their games. Fun, funny, etc.


Everything ended at about 3.30pm and we're dismissed.
Waited very long for ONG! =))
She'd her class discussion until like about 4pm?
Bought drinks and sat at a bench nearby.


Suddenly, 2 people came forward and asked us,


"Hello, you guys are the freshies right?"
"Ya."
"Oh, can you guys do us a favour?"
"Oh sure, what?"
"We need you guys to help us with a filming. You 2 girls(yun&qin) will sit closer to each other and you(me) will be hiding at the back. And you(me) are supposed to jump up, and BOO them. After that, you(me) will give them each a lollipop. That's all."
"Me? I do the BOO-ing? **Laughs** Can i be exchange?"

Ong volunteered and i sat down with Qin.

"Ok. By the count of 3, you(yun) will jump up and shout BOO. Ready.......... 1, 2, 3......"
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"



LOL! I really got frightened by Yun. Hahahaha.
After that, we asked what's the purpose of the filming and such. In the end, they said it's going to be flash on the 25th of Apr, at M.O.S.

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

Kill me please.

I was like............. -.- "can you guys delete it away?"
LOL It will really embarrass me la!
(we can even get popular in SP by that video? haa!)


It's free entry for SP students & i'm going with my CAMP mates. But i dont want the video to be out la. Seriously, i dont want.



By the way, ONG is going to represent her class for tomorrow's Pageant Contest!
We're going to cheer for her, even though we're not in the same class.
Without fail, my camera will be ready at anytime. HAHA!
Videos also not a bad idea. =)) =)) =))



Oh ya, my class DBA 10 has a total of 21 students.
Yeah yeah~ New classmates and they all look very friendly. HEE
Also, there will be 2 facils with us for the 4 days! =)
They look great too~




***Seriously, alot of people are very jealous of Qin & I.
We came from the same sec school, same sec class, same sec cling and now.......................................

Same polytechnic, same school, same course, same class!!!

There are 14 classes in DBA.
So this is really FATE.
这是缘分!!




Meeting the whole class at Dover MRT Station at 8am.
Gonna wake up 1 hour earlier tomorrow.
Goodnight and bye~



11:07 PM
0 Comments; Post a comment!