Zhao Yi
04Sept91

I have flat feet. They say my fingers are short. And i love to perform.




Now Playing;






Connect with me



Thursday, December 8, 2011
Lovely December is Here!


Heyo! :D

Life's been good. School, class tests, job interviews, friends meetup, dating. Super packed schedule for this Christmas! Yayy! First, advanced Christmas party and club with my lovelies, Christmas dinner with dba10 girls, Christmas gathering with family and Universal Studio Singapore trip with family.

Tell me, will anyone still be as happy when she knows that her friends aren't supportive of her decision? What are friends really for? To be by each other's side whenever one party needs the other? Or it's just purely pouring cold water over your head for whatever decision you made? Hmm. I personally feel that, friends should be someone who can totally understand you without you saying a word about how you feel, someone whom you can trust your secrets with, someone who is the first on your mind to share your joy or troubles with, someone is willing to just sit by your side quietly to hear you out whenever you've problems or uncertainty, someone who doesnt pour cold water over your head but giving you advices even they think your decision is wrong.


Goodnight. I'm going to back to my books for tmr's Sociology class test. :D



8:40 PM
0 Comments; Post a comment!