Zhao Yi
04Sept91

I have flat feet. They say my fingers are short. And i love to perform.




Now Playing;






Connect with me



Friday, December 9, 2011
Small Little Things


Although it was a short simple conversation with my lover on whatsapp, i guessed i've found the right person. (: I thank her for lending me a listening ear when i needed it so so much. Yayy! So everyone (my lover, eli, yun, qin) is with an iphone now. (:

Had a ultra super duper worse night yesterday, as if all bullets of many different kind of guns just shot right through my heart repeatedly. So apparently, instead of studying and getting enough rest for today's Sociology test, i was crying like shit under my blanket. Really getting emotional, sensitive and losing my temper very easily recently. What's wrong with me? I dont know. Definitely not pms, i guessed i'd been controlling and keeping too much to myself. Every single shit that i dont agree with still lingers in my mind, i can never forget what xxx told me. And im pretty sure that i cant never even be friends with zzz anymore. That's pretty sad uh?

But anyway, sociology test was surprisingly great, so much easier than the first test and i managed to answer all the 6 structured questions in 1.5hours. (: Internship interview was pretty perfect too. Less than 10 mins and my interview ended. The staff who conducted the interview said my interpersonal skills are not bad. LOL like a happy only. 90% high chances that i might get that internship job during my holidays next year! Another awesome news, i got shortlisted for an interview for a part-time HR executive position this coming monday. Weeeee! Nearer and nearer to my HR dream. Pray hard i get the job, pray hard.

Zhikai had a awesome idea for me and Yida. Hopefully we can get our things done and recording stuffs confirmed asap. I cant wait for our collaboration on the YouTube video stream!

Uss tickets booked! Family plus boyfriend trip. Please dont rain on that day! :p
Got a freelance job as a part-time Associate Trainer. (:



11:30 PM
0 Comments; Post a comment!