Zhao Yi
04Sept91

I have flat feet. They say my fingers are short. And i love to perform.




Now Playing;






Connect with me



Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Officially a Trainer! :D


One school after another. Officially started working as a trainer this month and i'd conquered 5 schools in just a month! :D :D :D Brought the primary one students to the zoo and i swear, they're all so adorable. Was over at Beatty Sec yesterday and today, one of my most memorable experience as a trainer. The kids were not easy, but again, i managed to conquer them today. Hehehe. Kinda miss them now. Lol hope to see them soon then! But again, guess i have to stop working with Acorn for a few months due to exams and internship. ):

Silly boy's back from south africa anyway. Always making my day so awesome without fail.







The first 21st birthday party i attended this year! :) Awesome meet up with friends from secondary school. Well, more and more twenty-first parties coming~ Guess i should start thinking about my own birthday party. Hehehe.








11:02 PM
0 Comments; Post a comment!