Zhao Yi
04Sept91

I have flat feet. They say my fingers are short. And i love to perform.




Now Playing;






Connect with me



Monday, January 16, 2012
DBA 10 Reunion Dinner


Chinese New Year is round the corner! All prepared to crash all house for visiting and more angbaos? :)) Why do I get so excited about CNY every year? Probably all the goodies and angbaos are the cause. Cant wait for the second day of CNY because it's our annual house-to-house visiting with my whole bunch of cousins.

DBA 10 crashed my house two days ago for our annual reunion steamboat dinner. For those who came, thankyou for coming and creating more cny atmosphere for my family. For those who didnt make it, too bad, you have to wait till another year to meet everyone again. LOL



Happy 21st Wensze!


















8:46 PM
0 Comments; Post a comment!