Zhao Yi
04Sept91

I have flat feet. They say my fingers are short. And i love to perform.




Now Playing;






Connect with me



Monday, February 6, 2012
I Wont Give Up


Again, tons and hundreds of people are talking about me. Oh well, only thing i can do is to be in silence, do nothing, act that nothing had happened. Only thing that i should be be concern about is "am i happy with my life now?" and I can bravely say that, "yes, i am and i love whatever i have in my life now." Nothing can goes wrong if there's trust, understanding, respect and frequent htht talks in a r/s. I swear i've been in my best ever r/s this time. Had been such a long time since i laughed so happily with someone, had been such a long time since i felt so loved and cherished by someone, and i can honestly say this is the ever only matured and grown-up r/s that i'd been in. Im serious this time, i wont give up on us and i wont let him give up on me. I love Ning, with lots of my love.





11:04 PM
0 Comments; Post a comment!